Exhibition and Temporary Signs
A-boards, swing signs, site signs, exhibition decals and graphics, we have the solution. If you need a selection of large graphics for an exhibition, some temporary signs for a construction site, fair or festival, or maybe just a pavement sign...let us inspire your creativity.
Health and Safety Signs
All safety signs are manufactured to BS5499 and BS5378 or use EEC designs, both are acceptable as long as they are not mixed within the same building. We can supply any quantity of safety signs or labels bringing you in line with European law and the European safety sign directive.
Textured and Ornate Lettering
Flat cut, built up or moulded letters are readily available that will really get your company noticed. All built up letters are available with or without illumination.
We can provide a full artwork service, please get in touch to discuss your requirements however turn around times will be quicker if you can supply your own artwork. Please follow the guidelines below when supplying artwork:
- Vinyl cutting files: all submitted artwork for vinyl cutting must be vectored artwork.
- BMP, JPG, PSD and GIF files cannot be directly cut from vinyl and may increase production time and cost.
- Please supply all cut files as EPS or AI for best results.
- Remember to convert all text to graphics.
- Print files: We can handle most PC and Mac file formats.
- NO QUARK/PAGEMAKER OR WORD/OFFICE/PUBLISHER DOCUMENTS. Any discs supplied in these file formats will not be used.
- All text must be converted to outlines/curves and whenever possible supply the font file.
- All bitmaps must be submitted at 50% of the finished size at 150dpi minimum.
- Convert to CMYK and all blacks use values of C:55%, M:55%, Y:55%, K:100%. This will give a rich deep black. Using K:100% only will give a washed-out, grey look.
- Try to create the document as close to the finished output size as possible.
Should you have any difficulties do not hesitate to contact us. We will be happy to answer any queries.
We can also supply a full design service if required.